WendysWantsToKnow, or TalkToWendys, is just one of many customer satisfaction surveys engulfing customers’ minds in the United States. Through TalkToWendys, Wendy’s collects feedback from customers and improves its services.
TalktoWendys Survey Questionnaire
Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey asks questions such as: did the food at Wendy’s taste fresh and hot when you enjoyed your meal? Have you been treated with courtesy and promptly? What was the cleanliness of the restaurant like? Are there enough places to move around? When did you buy your meal? Did you use any Wendy’s coupons? Your experience at Wendy’s will be further discussed. The following are some of the questions:
- How would you rate our facilities in terms of your overall satisfaction?
- Did you find the quality of the products served in our facilities satisfactory?
- What was the behavior of the staff like?
- How would you rate our stores in terms of cleanliness and hygiene?
- Do our facilities pose any problems to you? If yes, please provide a brief explanation.
- In order to improve our food and food services, what can we do?
- What is the right frequency of Wendy’s visits with friends and family?
- How often do you visit Wendys?
There is a grading system in this questionnaire. As you scale your satisfaction, you will have the choice to select either Satisfied, Neither Satisfied nor Dissatisfied, or Dissatisfied. No matter how positive or negative the feedback is, as long as it is honest, it does not matter. Upon completing the TalktoWendys Survey, you will receive a free Wendy’s coupon or validation code. The company values feedback about the quality of the food and service.
The TalkToWendys website ensures that customers are always provided with excellent service and delicious food at Wendy’s. It ensures customers’ satisfaction and keeps track of any dissatisfaction or changes recommended by the potential customers to run operations smoothly.